Thursday 15 February 2007

Hi fraggle
http://sarahfraggle.blogspot.com/
I'd just like to comment on your blog about smoking. I wish like you I had never been tempted to smoke as unfortunately I have been smoking for a fair few years now. I have to say it was completely my choice to start but didn't realise the concequences back then. I did see it at the time as quite a cool thing to do but looking back it wasn't. I agree that more should be done to stop children from smoking in the first place but unlike you if ever my children start i'll be mortified, but what can i say, "do as I say, not as I do" thats always a useful phrase!! But seriously I know all the dangers involved and how hard it is to give up, so if you can tell me how to cope with kids and not smoke it'd be a great help!!!!!

No comments: