Thursday 22 February 2007

Masterbation


Well this is a very touchy subject, excuse the phrase, but there are many different views. Some people think it's ok but there's quite alot of controvercy on the subject. Talking about the lecture with friends and family I have had mixed views. I found that alot of it depends on age as well as gender where men find it more acceptable. Only a few friends will admit to doing it but I think they would be more honest after a few drinks. I might have to try this out! How cruel am I eh? I have read a couple of Blogs where people have admitted to what they do and how often but i'm afraid I just wont be commenting on anything like that here. I'm one of those who think that things like this are pretty personal and should be kept to yourself. Obviously unless you've had a few drinks and are in the company of good friends!!!
I've added a link to a good song associated with this topic. Not quite as good as the vapors - turning japanese but it's a good one anyway, video is probably pretty good from a lads point of view too!

No comments: