Saturday 24 March 2007

Comment to another blog

Masterbation
http://allornot18.blogspot.com/

I'd just like to say that this blog is great. i've read all of it but had to comment on your one about masterbation. I cant think of a name for a female masterbator either, good question. I think you're wrong to say that mates dont talk about these things though. After the lecture me and my non-uni mates were talking about it and after a few drinks had a pretty lengthy chat. Non of them were bothered about being so open about what they do, when or where after all we're mates and tell each other everything, or so we thought. I disagree that 'it's seen as weird, more so for a man.' I think its more of an issue if a woman admits to doing it as there are magazines for men all over the place but where are the ones for women?? But then again lets face it men need help from women with almost everything so why should masterbating be any different.

No comments: