Friday 9 March 2007

Infidelity


I think this is a difficult argument and although I am now completely against it, I must admit I have been unfaithful to a previous partner. I think alot of it has to do with age. When I was younger I didn't really see the fact that what I was doing might hurt my boyfriend, I suppose I was selfish and just wanted some fun. Looking back life was just pretty dull and needed livening up a bit. I knew it was wrong but to be honest didn't care at the time. Now i've grown up and i'm happily married (most of the time) I would never contemplate being unfaithful, I don't think i'd be able to live with the guilt. I do believe that people who are unfaithful no matter what the reason are selfish and deserve to be caught out. The secrecy may be fun for a while but there is more to life than that.

No comments: